Sights & Attractions in Provence
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Choice Sights in Provence
Abbaye de Sénanque
If you've fantasized about Provence's famed lavender fields, head...
The best-preserved Roman amphitheater in the world is a miniature...
Espace Van Gogh
A strikingly resonant site, this was the hospital to which the...
|Museums / Galleries||Arles|
This Marseille treasure departs from the Quai below the Hôtel...
|Transportation Sites, Nautical Sites||Marseille|
Seven km (4 miles) east of Ménerbes is the eagle's-nest village...
Once the École de Dessin (Art School) that granted Cézanne a...
|Museums / Galleries||Aix-en-Provence|
Pavillon de Vendôme
This extravagant Baroque villa was built in 1665 as a country...
|Museums / Galleries, Houses / Mansions||Aix-en-Provence|
Pont du Gard
No other architectural sight in Provence rivals the Pont du Gard...
|Archaeological Sites||Pont du Gard|
Rocher des Doms
Set on bluff above town, this lush hilltop garden has grand Mediterranean...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Avignon|
Browse All Provence Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe