Sights & Attractions in Provence
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Sights & Attractions Provence
|A-B C-D E-F G-L M N-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Abbaye de Montmajour
This magnificent Romanesque abbey looming over the marshlands...
|Religious Sites||Abbaye de Montmajour|
Abbaye de Sénanque
If you've fantasized about Provence's famed lavender fields...
Founded in the fourth century by St-Cassien, who sailed into...
Arc de Triomphe
North of the city center is the Arc de Triomphe, which once straddled...
Rivaled only by the even better-preserved version in Nîmes...
The best-preserved Roman amphitheater in the world is a miniature...
Just north of the Vieille Ville loop you'll find Cézanne's...
|Museums / Galleries||Aix-en-Provence|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Provence Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $599 & up -- 7-Night Roundtrip Spain Cruise in Spring Royal Caribbean
- $859 & up -- Mediterranean 7-Night Summer Cruise — $859 Royal Caribbean
- $599 & up -- Weeklong Italy & France Cruise in Summer — $599 Royal Caribbean
- $649 & up -- 7-Night Cruise thru Mediterranean in Summer — $649 Royal Caribbean
- $1449 & up -- Balcony: Summer France, Italy & Spain Cruise — $1,449 Royal Caribbean