Sights & Attractions in Provence
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Sights & Attractions Provence
|A-B C-D E-F G-L M N-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Abbaye de Montmajour
This magnificent Romanesque abbey looming over the marshlands...
|Religious Sites||Abbaye de Montmajour|
Abbaye de Sénanque
If you've fantasized about Provence's famed lavender fields...
Founded in the fourth century by St-Cassien, who sailed into...
Arc de Triomphe
North of the city center is the Arc de Triomphe, which once straddled...
Rivaled only by the even better-preserved version in Nîmes, the...
The best-preserved Roman amphitheater in the world is a miniature...
Just north of the Vieille Ville loop you'll find Cézanne's studio...
|Museums / Galleries||Aix-en-Provence|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Provence Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's