- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Auberge de la Loube
Auberge de la Loube Review
For simple, unpretentious Provençal food perfectly prepared, nothing beats this restaurant in the hamlet of Buoux. Meals are served on a covered terrace out back. The gargantuan starters are famous and fabulous, as are house specialties like scrambled eggs with truffles and roasted leg of lamb. Sunday lunch is a feast worthy of Pagnol.
- Address: Quartier la Loube–Buoux, Bonnieux, 84480
- Phone: 04–90–74–19–58
- Location: Bonnieux
- Reservations essential.
- No credit cards.
- Closed Sun. dinner, Mon and Thurs., and Jan.–Feb.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We spent a week at the end of May exploring the Dordogne from a base near Sarlat-la-Canéda. Read more
Bikerscott and I celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary in Paris last weekend and thought I would share our pictures and restaurants.
We usually stay in the 11th but I have always wanted to try Le Marais Read more
After countless hours within these forums, I’ve built a draft itinerary for our upcoming 5 week holiday in Europe next July/Aug (flying in and out from Paris)
For those that have experienced Read more
· News & Features
Gorgeous villa in Provence with a cool, cultural backstory?... Read more
If the scent of olive trees, honey, and flowers is in the air, you've made it to Aix-en-Provence.... Read more
We travel for many reasons, not the least of which is to experience a new way of life.... Read more