- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Pont Van Gogh (Langlois Bridge)
Pont Van Gogh (Langlois Bridge) Review
Van Gogh immortalized many everyday objects and captured views still seen today, but his famous painting of this bridge—on the southern outskirts of Arles, about 4 km (2.5 mi) from the old city—seems to touch a particular chord among locals. Bombed in World War II, the bridges has been restored to its former glory.
- Address: Rte. de Port St-Louis, Arles, 13200
- Location: Arles
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
WARNING: This trip report will be dry (not as in witty, but as in the text book you repeatedly drooled over in college), possibly long-winded, and totally ignore most restaurants in Paris. Read more
I have been planning this trip for over a year and a half. Read more
· News & Features
Gorgeous villa in Provence with a cool, cultural backstory? ... Read more
If the scent of olive trees, honey, and flowers is in the air, you've made it to Aix-en-Provence.... Read more
We travel for many reasons, not the least of which is to experience a new way of life.... Read more