- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
At a Glance
- price includes breakfast
- top dining
- antiques-bedecked decor
- a little tricky to find
- parking may be difficult
Check Rates from our Partners
La Prévôté Review
Five beautifully decorated and freshly painted rooms, each styled with exquisite taste in soft colors and Provence chic, offer an ideal respite after a long day of antiques shopping. Even if you don't bed down here, you can use the money you saved bargaining on that chipped Quimper vase to splurge on a lunch of tender duckling with lavender honey at the hotel's delightful restaurant.
- Address: 4 bis rue Jean Jacques Rousseau, L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue, 84800 | Map It
- Phone: 04–90–38–57–29
- Website: www.la-prevote.fr
- Location: L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue
- Reservations essential.
- 5 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Closed Feb. and Nov. Restaurant closed Wed. Sept.–June and Tues. year-round.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
WARNING: This trip report will be dry (not as in witty, but as in the text book you repeatedly drooled over in college), possibly long-winded, and totally ignore most restaurants in Paris. Read more
I have been planning this trip for over a year and a half. Read more
· News & Features
Gorgeous villa in Provence with a cool, cultural backstory? ... Read more
If the scent of olive trees, honey, and flowers is in the air, you've made it to Aix-en-Provence.... Read more
We travel for many reasons, not the least of which is to experience a new way of life.... Read more