- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
At a Glance
- price includes breakfast
- top dining
- antiques-bedecked decor
- a little tricky to find
- parking may be difficult
Check Rates from our Partners
La Prévôté Review
Five beautifully decorated and freshly painted rooms, each styled with exquisite taste in soft colors and Provence chic, offer an ideal respite after a long day of antiques shopping. Even if you don't bed down here, you can use the money you saved bargaining on that chipped Quimper vase to splurge on a lunch of tender duckling with lavender honey at the hotel's delightful restaurant.
- Address: 4 bis rue Jean Jacques Rousseau, L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue, 84800 | Map It
- Phone: 04–90–38–57–29
- Website: www.la-prevote.fr
- Location: L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue
- Reservations essential.
- 5 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Closed Feb. and Nov. Restaurant closed Wed. Sept.–June and Tues. year-round.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Most of the towns along the northern coastline of France were destroyed during WW2, but there is at least one notable exception -- the town of Mers-les-Bains in Picardy, which displays one of the most amazing Read more
In my wildest dream, i would never have guessed that my favorite niece and I would celebrate out big birthdays on the same year, or that we would do it in Paris in September!
She has always had a fascinated Read more
My wife and children (8 and 9) are traveling to the south of France in late June. Read more
· News & Features
Gorgeous villa in Provence with a cool, cultural backstory? ... Read more
If the scent of olive trees, honey, and flowers is in the air, you've made it to Aix-en-Provence.... Read more
We travel for many reasons, not the least of which is to experience a new way of life.... Read more