- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
El Patio de Camargue
El Patio de Camargue Review
Though Arles seems to be one big sidewalk café in warm weather, the place to drink is at the hip bar-restaurant El Patio de Camargue on the banks of the Rhône. They serve great tapas and you can hear Gypsy guitar, song, and dance from Chico and Los Gypsies, led by a founding member of the Gypsy Kings.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Most of the towns along the northern coastline of France were destroyed during WW2, but there is at least one notable exception -- the town of Mers-les-Bains in Picardy, which displays one of the most amazing Read more
In my wildest dream, i would never have guessed that my favorite niece and I would celebrate out big birthdays on the same year, or that we would do it in Paris in September!
She has always had a fascinated Read more
Can you get in the water anywhere in the Louve to Pont du Sully section? Read more
· News & Features
Gorgeous villa in Provence with a cool, cultural backstory? ... Read more
If the scent of olive trees, honey, and flowers is in the air, you've made it to Aix-en-Provence.... Read more
We travel for many reasons, not the least of which is to experience a new way of life.... Read more