- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Le Fournil Review
In an old bakery in a natural grotto deep in stone, lighted by candles and arty torchères, this restaurant would be memorable even without its stylishly presented Provençal cuisine. For more than 20 years chef Jean-Christophe Leche has been producing adventurous dishes, available à la carte or as a fixed menu. Try the thinly layered beetroot with feta cheese and walnut oil or veal braised with anis and creamy polenta, and check out the informed wine list. There's a shaded terrace, too, by the 17th-century village fountain.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
WARNING: This trip report will be dry (not as in witty, but as in the text book you repeatedly drooled over in college), possibly long-winded, and totally ignore most restaurants in Paris. Read more
Hi fellow Fodorites, based on a recommendation from one of you I am booking this apartment in the Canal St. Read more
· News & Features
Gorgeous villa in Provence with a cool, cultural backstory? ... Read more
If the scent of olive trees, honey, and flowers is in the air, you've made it to Aix-en-Provence.... Read more
We travel for many reasons, not the least of which is to experience a new way of life.... Read more