- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Le Fournil Review
In an old bakery in a natural grotto deep in stone, lighted by candles and arty torchères, this restaurant would be memorable even without its stylishly presented Provençal cuisine. For more than 20 years chef Jean-Christophe Leche has been producing adventurous dishes, available à la carte or as a fixed menu. Try the thinly layered beetroot with feta cheese and walnut oil or veal braised with anis and creamy polenta, and check out the informed wine list. There's a shaded terrace, too, by the 17th-century village fountain.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In my wildest dream, i would never have guessed that my favorite niece and I would celebrate out big birthdays on the same year, or that we would do it in Paris in September!
She has always had a fascinated Read more
Hi we are just back so I am going to start a bit as I remember things! Read more
We're traveling with a preschooler and infant without our carseats so I wanted to book a service that would have car seats from CDG to our apt in Paris. Read more
· News & Features
Gorgeous villa in Provence with a cool, cultural backstory? ... Read more
If the scent of olive trees, honey, and flowers is in the air, you've made it to Aix-en-Provence.... Read more
We travel for many reasons, not the least of which is to experience a new way of life.... Read more