- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Brasserie Les Deux Garçons
Brasserie Les Deux Garçons Review
As you revel in the exquisite gold-ivory decor, which dates from the restaurant's founding in 1792, it's not hard to picture the greats—Churchill, Sartre, Picasso, Delon, Belmondo, and Cocteau among them—enjoying a drink under these mirrors. The food is not memorable, but 365 days a year you can savor the linen-decked sidewalk tables that look out to the Cours Mirabeau.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
WARNING: This trip report will be dry (not as in witty, but as in the text book you repeatedly drooled over in college), possibly long-winded, and totally ignore most restaurants in Paris. Read more
I have been planning this trip for over a year and a half. Read more
· News & Features
Gorgeous villa in Provence with a cool, cultural backstory? ... Read more
If the scent of olive trees, honey, and flowers is in the air, you've made it to Aix-en-Provence.... Read more
We travel for many reasons, not the least of which is to experience a new way of life.... Read more