- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Of all the marvelous hilltop villages stretching across the south of France, this tiny ziggurat of a town may be unique: it's 100% boutique-and-gallery-free and has only one tiny old épicerie (small grocery) selling canned goods, yellowed postcards, and today's Le Provençal. You're forced, therefore, to look around you and listen to the trickle of the ancient fountains at every labyrinthine turn.
Elsewhere in Provence
- Abbaye de Montmajour
- The Camargue
- Crillon le Brave
- Iles d'Hyères
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's