- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Provence Hotel Reviews
Accommodations in Provence range from luxurious villas to elegantly converted mas to modest city-center hotels. Reservations are essential for much of the year, and many hotels are closed in winter. Provence is more about charming bed-and-breakfasts and lovely expensive hideaways than big hotels, so space is at a premium, especially in summer. Book as far in advance as possible, especially if you're considering coming in the high season, but even if you're here in low season, call ahead. Many return visitors book their next year's stay at the end of the current year's visit. Assume that all hotel rooms have TV, telephones, and private bath, unless otherwise noted.
Browse Provence Hotels
Browse Provence Hotels By Location
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's