- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
There is only one bus that stops at the Place du Château in Gordes and that's the one on the Cavaillon-Roussillon route. It runs twice a day, morning and night, and costs €2, but sadly does not run in the summer. Otherwise you'll need a car or take a taxi: to Avignon it's about €85 or to Fontaine du Vaucluse €50. Another cost-friendly alternative is to take the bus from Avignon to Coustellet (€2) and then take a taxi for the short trip to Gordes (about €5).
Gordes Tourist Office (Le Chateau, Gordes, 84220. 04–90–72–02–75. www.gordes-village.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's