- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
If you're arriving by plane, note that Arles is roughly 20 km (12 miles) from the Nîmes-Arles-Camargue airport (04–66–70–49–49). The easiest way from the landing strip to Arles is by taxi (about €30). Buses run between Nîmes and Arles five times daily (No. 30; €1.50 www.edgard-transport.fr) and four times daily between Arles and Stes-Maries-de-la-Mer, through Cars de Camargue (€1.50). The SNCF (08–92–35–35–35) runs three buses Monday–Saturday from Avignon to Arles, and Cartreize (08–00–19–94–13 www.lepilote.com) runs a service between Marseille and Arles.
Arles Tourist Office (Esplanade Charles de Gaulle, Boulevard des Lices, Arles, 13200. 04–90–18–41–20. www.arlestourisme.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's