- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
The Aix TGV station is 10 km (6 miles) west of the city and is served by regular shuttle buses. The old Aix station is on the slow Marseille–Sisteron line, with trains arriving roughly every hour from Marseille St-Charles. The center of Aix is best explored on foot, but there's a municipal bus service that serves the entire town and the outlying suburbs. Most leave from La Rotonde in front of the tourism office (04–42–16–11–61 www.aixenprovencetourism.com), where you can also buy tickets (€1 one-way) and ask for a bus route map.
Aix-en-Provence Tourist Office (Les allées provençales, 300 Ave. Giuseppe Verdi, Aix-en-Provence, 13605. 04–42–16–11–61. www.aixenprovencetourism.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's