- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Top Reasons to Go
Centre Pompidou. The city's leading modern art museum is also a vast arts center presenting films, theater, and dance performances.
Place des Vosges. Paris's prettiest square surrounds a manicured park whose inviting patches of grass are—unusual for Paris—accessible to those needing a siesta.
Musée Picasso. This is a must-stop for fans of the master, who painted some of his best work in Paris.
Jewish history tour. The historic Jewish quarter has two world-class sites: Mémorial de la Shoah (the Holocaust Memorial) and the Musée d'Art et d'Histoire du Judaïsme, with fascinating artwork and cultural artifacts.
No reason at all. Lose yourself in this neighborhood. Explore the tiny streets near the Centre Pompidou, grab a falafel sandwich on the Rue des Rosiers, or people-watch in a café on the Rue Vieille du Temple.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's