- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
The Marais includes the 3e and 4e arrondissements. It's a pleasant walk from the Beaubourg—the area around Centre Pompidou—into the heart of the Marais. Rue Rambuteau turns into Rue des Francs Bourgeois, which runs right past the Place des Vosges. If you're going by métro, the most central stop is St-Paul on the 1 line. If you're going to the Pompidou, take the 11 line to Rambuteau. For the Musée Picasso, the closest stop is St-Sébastien Froissart on the 8 line. For the 3e arrondissement, get off at Arts et Métiers on the 3 or 11 line, or Filles du Calvaire on Line 8.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's