- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Top Reasons to Go
Musée National du Moyen-Age. On the site of an ancient Roman bath, this former abbey is home to the famous Lady and the Unicorn tapestries; the building, tranquil garden, and extensive collection have the hush of a medieval monastery.
Shakespeare & Co. This legendary English-language bookstore is more than a shopping destination; it's a meeting place for young expats and curious travelers alike.
Rue Mouffetard. Stroll down this winding market street to collect fixings for a picnic à la française with warm bread, delicious cheese, and fresh oysters.
Jardin des Plantes. This is a great spot to picnic or to rest your tired feet on one of the many shaded benches.
La Grande Mosquée de Paris. Enjoy a mint tea in the leafy courtyard café at Paris's most beautiful mosque.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's