Sights & Attractions in Paris
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Sights & Attractions Paris
|A B C-D E F-G H-I J-L M N-Q R-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The thick crowds that flock to the Place des Vosges rarely venture...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||The Marais|
Agoudas Hakehilos Synagogue
Art Nouveau genius Hector Guimard built this unique synagogue...
|Religious Sites||The Marais|
Not to be confused with the American Cathedral, across the river...
|Religious Sites||Around the Eiffel Tower|
Ancien Cloître Quartier
Hidden in the shadows of Notre-Dame is this evocative, often-overlooked...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||The Islands|
Aquarium de Paris
An aquarium and cinema may seen like a strange combination but...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Champs-Élysées|
Arc de Triomphe
Inspired by Rome's Arch of Titus, this colossal, 164-foot triumphal...
|Memorials / Monuments, Viewpoints||Champs-Élysées|
Thousands of important historical documents are preserved inside...
Arènes de Lutèce
This Roman amphitheater, designed as a theater and circus, was...
|Archaeological Sites||The Latin Quarter|
Spread across three buildings, this vast upscale department store...
|Stores / Malls||Les Grands Boulevards|
Avenue des Champs-Élysées
Marcel Proust lovingly described the genteel elegance of the...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Champs-Élysées|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's