Fodor's Paris 25 Best
Mobile AppDownload Paris - Fodor's Travel for FREE!
Gien has been making fine china since 1821. The faience spans traditional designs—such as those inspired by Italian majolica, blue-and-white delftware, and French toile—as well as contemporary looks.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
After being closed for renovation since 2008, the Paris zoo finally reopened in April 2014. Just about everything was changed from ... Read more
Some of you may have read my report on our trip in 2012. So here we are again. After our last trip, I did think we may not return fo... Read more
I booked tickets for my family of four from Paris to Geneva through voyages - sncf and my credit card just got stolen. How can I pick... Read more