- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Paris 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
La Maison Favart
At a Glance
- lovely rooms and interior design
- spacious bathrooms
- central location within walking distance of the sights
- high demand for best rooms
- impractical use of space in some rooms and bathrooms
- no spa
Check Rates from our Partners
La Maison Favart Review
An atmospheric indoor pool, relaxing sauna, and around-the-clock concierge are some of the reasons this jewel-box hotel is fast becoming a popular choice for travelers. Add 18th-century charm, reasonable rates, good service, and beautifully decorated rooms, and it's no wonder why this hotel, named after the founders of the Comic Opera, pleases those who demand discreet elegance and creature comforts. Look for iPod docking stations, refined fabrics, and furnishings that are a modern interpretation of traditional style.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
WARNING: This trip report will be dry (not as in witty, but as in the text book you repeatedly drooled over in college), possibly long-winded, and totally ignore most restaurants in Paris. Read more
I will be going to Paris on business in early August. Read more
· News & Features
In the fashionable streets of Le Marias lie remnants from Paris's sometimes turbulent history. ... Read more
Famous writers have called Paris home throughout history, and many of their favorite bars and restaurants... Read more
Author, artist, and expat Janice MacLeod shares her top insider tips for strolling around the City o... Read more