- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Hotel Valadon Colors
At a Glance
- brand-new rooms
- large closets and windows
- convenient to Rue Cler, Eiffel Tower, and Les Invalides
- must walk to Hotel Cadran for breakfast and bar
- very modern design lacks "Parisian" charm
- prices relatively steep for area
Hotel Valadon Colors Review
Sharing facilities with its bigger sister hotel a few steps away, the Hotel Valadon opened in late 2012 and is a bold experiment in modern design that appeals to urban creative types. Its candy-color rooms in lime greens and cherry reds have contemporary aesthetics like reflective lucite wall paneling, halogen spotlights, and geometric furnishings. Spacious and bright triplets and suites are air-conditioned with flat-screen TVs. With its own private terrace, the family cottage can accommodate up to five people.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
For anyone traveling to Paris for a short duration, hope you can benefit from our trip details.
read at: http://www.travelplannersblog.blogspot.com/2013/12/around-paris-in-three-days.html
P.S. I will be Read more
So, I did not expect to be following up my last report on this subject (http://www.fodors.com/community/europe/10-days-hardly-in-paris-wandering-the-ile-de-france.cfm) so quickly, but plans for anothe Read more
Hi all, my husband and I (both age 30) plan to take a Europe trip next summer. Read more
· News & Features
Overlooking the Place de la Concorde, Paris's storied Hôtel de Crillon has joined the Rosewood Hotels... Read more
France is a famous lure for its art, culture, and fine wine, and now visitors are falling for Cognac,... Read more
Choosing a destination for your honeymoon can prove nearly as challenging a task as finding "the one."... Read more