- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Paris 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Hôtel de Sers
At a Glance
- convenient central location in Triangle D'Or
- many dining options nearby
- soothing Turkish bath and fitness room
- basic rooms not so spacious
- no formal spa
- on the expensive side
Check Rates from our Partners
Hôtel de Sers Review
Built for the Marquis de Sers with a horse-drawn carriage entrance, inner courtyard, expansive salons, and monumental staircase, this beautiful structure was transformed into a hotel in 1935. Renovated with a bold modern style and hints of traditional aesthetics, Hôtel de Sers is a magnet for the trendier set who apprerciate 21st-century amenities like iPod docks, Wi-Fi access, and chic bathrooms fit for a modern king and queen. Book a suite to enjoy a separate bedroom and living area; for the ultimate splurge, reserve the Panoramic Suite with its own private terrace and unimpeded views of the city.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
WARNING: This trip report will be dry (not as in witty, but as in the text book you repeatedly drooled over in college), possibly long-winded, and totally ignore most restaurants in Paris. Read more
In this trip report, I’ll be describing my recent holiday in Northern Spain and Southern France. Here’s the breakdown of my travel: one day each in Bilbao, San Sebastian, Lourdes and Read more
· News & Features
In the fashionable streets of Le Marias lie remnants from Paris's sometimes turbulent history. ... Read more
Famous writers have called Paris home throughout history, and many of their favorite bars and restaurants... Read more
Author, artist, and expat Janice MacLeod shares her top insider tips for strolling around the City o... Read more