- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Paris 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Renaissance Paris Hôtel Le Parc Trocadéro
At a Glance
- near métro stations
- 24-hour fitness center and room service
- complimentary breakfast
- hosts large groups
- long walk from center of Paris
- service and housekeeping could be better
Check Rates from our Partners
Renaissance Paris Hôtel Le Parc Trocadéro Review
This spacious and historic urban retreat in an upscale neighborhood, now part of the Marriott chain, was once the home of Alfred Nobel (whose would go on to establish the famous peace prize). The contemporary room decor is nothing out of the ordinary, but the large beds with plush comforters are definitely a plus. Rooms are equipped with iPod docking stations, and wired and wireless Internet is available for a fee. Just a short stroll from the bustling Place du Trocadéro (overlooking the Eiffel Tower), the hotel is in a quieter residential district. A leafy courtyard lends a tranquil country hideaway feeling.
- Address: 55–59 rue Raymond-Poincaré, 16e Trocadéro, Paris, 75116 | Map It
- Phone: 01–44–05–66–66
- Website: www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/parsp-renaissance-paris-le-parc-trocadero-hotel
- Metro Trocadéro.
- Location: Western Paris
- 122 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
WARNING: This trip report will be dry (not as in witty, but as in the text book you repeatedly drooled over in college), possibly long-winded, and totally ignore most restaurants in Paris. Read more
In this trip report, I’ll be describing my recent holiday in Northern Spain and Southern France. Here’s the breakdown of my travel: one day each in Bilbao, San Sebastian, Lourdes and Read more
· News & Features
In the fashionable streets of Le Marias lie remnants from Paris's sometimes turbulent history. ... Read more
Famous writers have called Paris home throughout history, and many of their favorite bars and restaurants... Read more
Author, artist, and expat Janice MacLeod shares her top insider tips for strolling around the City o... Read more