- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Renaissance Paris Hôtel Le Parc Trocadéro
At a Glance
- large beds with plush comforters
- 24-hour fitness center and room service
- complimentary breakfast
- conference hotel hosts large groups
- inconvenient for walking to the center of Paris
- service and housekeeping at mediocre level for higher price bracket
Renaissance Paris Hôtel Le Parc Trocadéro Review
Reopened in April 2011 and now part of the Marriott chain, this spacious and historic urban retreat in an upscale neighborhood was once the home of Alfred Nobel (whose will established the Nobel Prizes). The contemporary-classic decor is nothing out of the ordinary, but it functions well for families who want convenience. Just a short stroll from the bustling Place du Trocadéro (overlooking the Eiffel Tower),the hotel is in a quieter residential district with métro stations nearby. A leafy garden courtyard lends a tranquil country hideaway feeling. Internet is available in public spaces for an extra fee; rooms are equipped with iPod docking stations.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
For anyone traveling to Paris for a short duration, hope you can benefit from our trip details.
read at: http://www.travelplannersblog.blogspot.com/2013/12/around-paris-in-three-days.html
P.S. I will be Read more
So, I did not expect to be following up my last report on this subject (http://www.fodors.com/community/europe/10-days-hardly-in-paris-wandering-the-ile-de-france.cfm) so quickly, but plans for anothe Read more
Hi all, my husband and I (both age 30) plan to take a Europe trip next summer. Read more
· News & Features
Overlooking the Place de la Concorde, Paris's storied Hôtel de Crillon has joined the Rosewood Hotels... Read more
France is a famous lure for its art, culture, and fine wine, and now visitors are falling for Cognac,... Read more
Choosing a destination for your honeymoon can prove nearly as challenging a task as finding "the one."... Read more