- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Paris 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
BLC Design Hotel
At a Glance
- cool, contemporary interior
- free Wi-Fi access
- good location in a lively neighborhood
- small spaces
- renovations needed in some bathrooms
- expensive rates
Check Rates from our Partners
BLC Design Hotel Review
In the young and trendy area between Bastille and Nation, the BLC pays homage to everything blanc, hence the name. Minimalist rooms are done up in stark white tones with splashes of muted colors from oversize photographic murals and iridescent lamps. Flat-screen TVs, modern fixtures, and metallic mosaic tiles make up the simple designer look that oozes urban chic. The hotel attracts a hip, fashion-conscious crowd.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In my wildest dream, i would never have guessed that my favorite niece and I would celebrate out big birthdays on the same year, or that we would do it in Paris in September!
She has always had a fascinated Read more
Hi we are just back so I am going to start a bit as I remember things! Read more
I'll be leaving for Villefranche-sur-Mer in two weeks and would welcome any suggestions for things to do and sights to see while in the area. Read more
· News & Features
Tired of following the pack? ... Read more
The City of Light is a must-see destination this spring, with a flurry of top-tier museum shows, dining... Read more
In the fashionable streets of Le Marias lie remnants from Paris's sometimes turbulent history.... Read more