- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Paris 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Meliá Vendome Boutique Hotel
At a Glance
- oustanding location in the city center
- near world-class shopping
- elegant, immaculate rooms
- expensive breakfast
- no spa or pool
- in-room cooling system unreliable
Check Rates from our Partners
Meliá Vendome Boutique Hotel Review
In a prestigious quarter a few minutes from the Jardin des Tuileries, Place de la Concorde, Opéra Garnier, and the Louvre, the Melia Vendome has handsome and spacious rooms in attractive contemporary tones that exude an understated elegance. Free Wi-Fi, minibars, and satellite TVs are some of the premium perks offered at reasonable rates. Consistent service and an airport shuttle available on request make this Spanish-owned franchise a popular base for international travelers.
- Address: 8 rue Cambon, 1e Around the Louvre, Paris, 75001
- Phone: 01–44–77–54–00
- Website: www.melia.com/en/hotels/france/paris/melia-vendome-boutique-hotel/index.html
- Metro Concorde, Madeleine.
- Location: Montparnasse
- 78 rooms, 5 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
WARNING: This trip report will be dry (not as in witty, but as in the text book you repeatedly drooled over in college), possibly long-winded, and totally ignore most restaurants in Paris. Read more
In this trip report, I’ll be describing my recent holiday in Northern Spain and Southern France. Here’s the breakdown of my travel: one day each in Bilbao, San Sebastian, Lourdes and Read more
· News & Features
In the fashionable streets of Le Marias lie remnants from Paris's sometimes turbulent history. ... Read more
Famous writers have called Paris home throughout history, and many of their favorite bars and restaurants... Read more
Author, artist, and expat Janice MacLeod shares her top insider tips for strolling around the City o... Read more