- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Paris 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Hôtel des Bains
At a Glance
- relaxing garden courtyard
- great rates
- typical Parisian character
- no online booking
- streets can be noisy
- some rooms and bathrooms very small and worn
Check Rates from our Partners
Hôtel des Bains Review
In a charming neighborhood close to Jardin du Luxembourg and St-Germain-des-Prés, this hidden budget find has tastefully decorated rooms and excellent prices. Families go for the reasonably priced two-room suites, one with its own terrace, in a separate building off the courtyard garden. Local artists contributed different pieces to each individually decorated room. Friendly service and local flavor appeal to guests who don't need all the bells and whistles.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
WARNING: This trip report will be dry (not as in witty, but as in the text book you repeatedly drooled over in college), possibly long-winded, and totally ignore most restaurants in Paris. Read more
I have been planning this trip for over a year and a half. Read more
· News & Features
In the fashionable streets of Le Marias lie remnants from Paris's sometimes turbulent history. ... Read more
Famous writers have called Paris home throughout history, and many of their favorite bars and restaurants... Read more
Author, artist, and expat Janice MacLeod shares her top insider tips for strolling around the City o... Read more