- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Paris 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At a Glance
- central St-Germain-des-Prés location
- feels completely up to date
- spacious fitness center and spa
- some guests report loud noise between rooms
- some small rooms in lower price category
- not suitable for families with younger kids
Check Rates from our Partners
Hôtel Bel-Ami Review
A short stroll from the famous Café de Flore, the Bel-Ami hides its past as an 18th-century textile factory behind low-slung furnishings, computer stations, and flat-screen TVs. You're immediately struck by the contemporary lobby, with club music and a sleek fireplace lounge to match. There's free Wi-Fi throughout, and the fitness center includes a sauna and Tibetan-style treatment rooms. Rooms lean toward minimalist chic, which is just fine with the hotel's young and trendy clientele. It fills up fast when the fashion circus comes to town. Rates for lodging and dining reflect the hotel's reliance on clients who want to see, be seen, and are willing to pay the steep prices to do so.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
WARNING: This trip report will be dry (not as in witty, but as in the text book you repeatedly drooled over in college), possibly long-winded, and totally ignore most restaurants in Paris. Read more
I will be going to Paris on business in early August. Read more
· News & Features
In the fashionable streets of Le Marias lie remnants from Paris's sometimes turbulent history. ... Read more
Famous writers have called Paris home throughout history, and many of their favorite bars and restaurants... Read more
Author, artist, and expat Janice MacLeod shares her top insider tips for strolling around the City o... Read more