- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Paris 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Grand Hôtel Lévêque
At a Glance
- in quiet residential district
- some rooms have balconies with Eiffel Tower views
- free Wi-Fi
- air-conditioning only from June to September
- faded decor
Check Rates from our Partners
Grand Hôtel Lévêque Review
Sandwiched between casual cafés, this unobtrusive budget hotel is easy to miss, but its prime location shouldn't be overlooked—the Eiffel Tower and Champs de Mars are around the corner, and one of the city's finest street markets is literally outside the front door. Friendly and helpful, the staff is quick to share its knowledge. The bistro-style breakfast room next to the reception desk has machines for hot and cold beverages. Rooms have simple furnishings decorated in jewel tones and a few touches of leather. If you're traveling with infants, ask for a baby cot, changing mat, highchair, and bottle-warmer, all available at the reception desk.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
WARNING: This trip report will be dry (not as in witty, but as in the text book you repeatedly drooled over in college), possibly long-winded, and totally ignore most restaurants in Paris. Read more
I will be going to Paris on business in early August. Read more
· News & Features
In the fashionable streets of Le Marias lie remnants from Paris's sometimes turbulent history. ... Read more
Famous writers have called Paris home throughout history, and many of their favorite bars and restaurants... Read more
Author, artist, and expat Janice MacLeod shares her top insider tips for strolling around the City o... Read more