- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Paris 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Hôtel Regyn's Montmartre
At a Glance
- métro station right outside
- great views over Paris
- atmospheric locale
- no air-conditioning
- some street noise
- carpets and bathrooms need upgrades
Check Rates from our Partners
Hôtel Regyn's Montmartre Review
Many travelers book a room in the tiny Hôtel Regyn's Montmartre for its proximity to the Place des Abbesses, one of the most well-known spots in the city thanks to the movie Amélie. They're also pleased to find bright, warm colors, and rooms with simple bathrooms, hair dryers, and radios. Ask for one of the two top floors for great views of either the Eiffel Tower or Sacré-Coeur. Overall, courteous service and a relaxed, humble charm make this an attractive low-budget choice.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In my wildest dream, i would never have guessed that my favorite niece and I would celebrate out big birthdays on the same year, or that we would do it in Paris in September!
She has always had a fascinated Read more
Hi we are just back so I am going to start a bit as I remember things! Read more
I'll be leaving for Villefranche-sur-Mer in two weeks and would welcome any suggestions for things to do and sights to see while in the area. Read more
· News & Features
Tired of following the pack? ... Read more
The City of Light is a must-see destination this spring, with a flurry of top-tier museum shows, dining... Read more
In the fashionable streets of Le Marias lie remnants from Paris's sometimes turbulent history.... Read more