- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Paris 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Hôtel Résidence Alhambra
At a Glance
- popular nightlife district
- friendly service
- inexpensive rates
- small doubles with dated decor
- long walk to the center of town
- no air-conditioning
Check Rates from our Partners
Hôtel Résidence Alhambra Review
The gleaming white facade, enclosed garden, and flower-filled window boxes brighten this hotel in a lesser-known neighborhood between the Marais and Rue Oberkampf. Rooms are on the small side (splurge for a triple if you want the most space) with run-of-the-mill floral bedspreads and drapes. Some overlook the refurbished courtyard landscaped with pretty flowers and shrubs. You'll stay well-connected with a free Internet station in the lobby, and five métro lines are around the corner at Place de la République.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
WARNING: This trip report will be dry (not as in witty, but as in the text book you repeatedly drooled over in college), possibly long-winded, and totally ignore most restaurants in Paris. Read more
I will be going to Paris on business in early August. Read more
· News & Features
In the fashionable streets of Le Marias lie remnants from Paris's sometimes turbulent history. ... Read more
Famous writers have called Paris home throughout history, and many of their favorite bars and restaurants... Read more
Author, artist, and expat Janice MacLeod shares her top insider tips for strolling around the City o... Read more