- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Paris 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Hôtel Le Bristol
At a Glance
- teak-and-glass indoor pool with solarium
- located on luxury shopping street
- full-service spa with landscaped terrace
- a few blocks from the nearest métro
- old-fashioned atmosphere may not be for everyone
- very expensive rates
Check Rates from our Partners
Hôtel Le Bristol Review
The historic Bristol ranks among Paris's most exclusive hotels and has numerous accolades to prove it—and it's even hit the big screen, featured in Woody Allen's Midnight in Paris. Some of the spacious and elegant rooms have authentic Louis XV and Louis XVI furniture, embroidered silk fabrics, and marble bathrooms; others have a more relaxed 19th-century style. The public salons are stocked with old-master paintings and sculptures, sumptuous carpets and tapestries, gilded chandeliers, and fine antiques. The haute-cuisine Epicure restaurant, run by award-winning chef Eric Frechon, has a beautiful outdoor courtyard terrace to enjoy in warmer weather. A gourmet brasserie with contemporary floral decor offers a chic alternative. Sip an after-hours martini in the sophisticated but extremely friendly Le Jardin Français or Bar du Bristol near the lobby that buzzes with a discreet wealthy crowd. Exclusive Swiss La Prairie products are featured in the eight treatment rooms of the stunning spa.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
WARNING: This trip report will be dry (not as in witty, but as in the text book you repeatedly drooled over in college), possibly long-winded, and totally ignore most restaurants in Paris. Read more
In this trip report, I’ll be describing my recent holiday in Northern Spain and Southern France. Here’s the breakdown of my travel: one day each in Bilbao, San Sebastian, Lourdes and Read more
· News & Features
In the fashionable streets of Le Marias lie remnants from Paris's sometimes turbulent history. ... Read more
Famous writers have called Paris home throughout history, and many of their favorite bars and restaurants... Read more
Author, artist, and expat Janice MacLeod shares her top insider tips for strolling around the City o... Read more