- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Paris 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Hôtel du Champ de Mars
At a Glance
- good value
- walking distance to Eiffel Tower, Les Invalides, and Rodin Museum
- free Wi-Fi
- small rooms compared to larger hotels
- no air-conditioning
- inconsistent service
Check Rates from our Partners
Hôtel du Champ de Mars Review
Around the corner from picturesque Rue Cler, this charming, affordable hotel welcomes guests with a Provence-inspired lobby and huge picture windows overlooking a quiet street. Country-style wood furnishings and pretty French cotton fabrics decorate each room. The two ground floor guest rooms open onto a leafy private courtyard. Travelers on a budget will enjoy easy access to public transportation, local bistros, and the district's famous food market. A simple in-room breakfast service (€9) delights with fresh patisserie, confiture, and café crème.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Numerous people here probably know that Boulevard Saint Germain is not at all my favorite street in Paris, but since it is one of the main streets in the city, I felt that I should do a photo report abou Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
My wife, a good friend and I will be going to Paris in early October of this year. Read more
· News & Features
In the fashionable streets of Le Marias lie remnants from Paris's sometimes turbulent history. ... Read more
Famous writers have called Paris home throughout history, and many of their favorite bars and restaurants... Read more
Author, artist, and expat Janice MacLeod shares her top insider tips for strolling around the City o... Read more