- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Hôtel du Champ de Mars
At a Glance
- free Wi-Fi
- good value in chic quarter
- walking distance to Eiffel Tower, Les Invalides, and Rodin Museum
- small rooms compared to larger hotels
- no air-conditioning
- inconsistent service
Check Rates from our Partners
Hôtel du Champ de Mars Review
With its charming homestyle feel, this affordable hotel around the corner from picturesque Rue Cler welcomes guests with a vibrant Provence-inspired lobby and huge picture windows overlooking a quiet street. Country-style wood furnishings and pretty French cotton fabrics decorate each room. The two ground floor guest rooms open onto a leafy private courtyard. Travelers on a budget will enjoy easy access to public transportation, local bistros, and the district's famous food market. A simple in-room breakfast service delights with fresh patisserie, confiture, and café crème.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We spent a week at the end of May exploring the Dordogne from a base near Sarlat-la-Canéda. Read more
Bikerscott and I celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary in Paris last weekend and thought I would share our pictures and restaurants.
We usually stay in the 11th but I have always wanted to try Le Marais Read more
Hdere are a few photos to destroy your dining for today...
Foie gras, wonderdful scallops, souffle
I deserved it all.after a miserable trip..due to it being the end of a holiday weekend.. Read more
· News & Features
France is a famous lure for its art, culture, and fine wine, and now visitors are falling for Cognac, ... Read more
Choosing a destination for your honeymoon can prove nearly as challenging a task as finding "the one."... Read more
After four long years of renovations, Paris's Palais Galleria finally reopens its doors, treating its... Read more