- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Paris 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At a Glance
- upscale shopping neighborhood
- large rooms for the Rive Gauche
- welcoming to families
- outdated decor
- minuscule elevator big enough for only one person
- showers lack curtains
Check Rates from our Partners
Hôtel Bonaparte Review
The service, amenities, and petit déjeuner (breakfast) may be far from luxurious at this unpretentious family-run hotel, but the location in the heart of St-Germain is fabulous. The relatively spacious rooms are comfortable, with old-fashioned wooden furnishings, tiled bathrooms, and brightly colored upholstery. The congenial staff and cozy lobby brighten your stay. Wi-Fi access is free. Children are welcome; baby cribs are even available. Light sleepers should request a room overlooking the quiet courtyard.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
WARNING: This trip report will be dry (not as in witty, but as in the text book you repeatedly drooled over in college), possibly long-winded, and totally ignore most restaurants in Paris. Read more
In this trip report, I’ll be describing my recent holiday in Northern Spain and Southern France. Here’s the breakdown of my travel: one day each in Bilbao, San Sebastian, Lourdes and Read more
· News & Features
In the fashionable streets of Le Marias lie remnants from Paris's sometimes turbulent history. ... Read more
Famous writers have called Paris home throughout history, and many of their favorite bars and restaurants... Read more
Author, artist, and expat Janice MacLeod shares her top insider tips for strolling around the City o... Read more