- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Paris 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At a Glance
- attentive service and helpful concierge
- excellent location on a market street
- kid-friendly vibe
- rooms are small and dated for the price
- neighborhood is quite busy
- service not a forté
Check Rates from our Partners
Artus Hôtel Review
One of the best things about this comfortable six-story hotel is that it's smack in the middle of Rue de Buci in the lively St-Germain-des-Prés district. This means you can breakfast at Paul (the well-known French boulangerie), shop at the wonderful street market, then relax with an espresso at Bar du Marché. Contemporary rooms have dark-wood furnishings and wood-beamed ceilings, while bathrooms are in marble and chrome. The more spacious duplex suite under the roof, No. 140, has a small bathroom loft with a shower, makeup table, and freestanding bathtub; the street-facing top-floor suite has a balcony with table and chairs, perfect for people-watching. Although there's no restaurant, enjoy a breakfast buffet in the red-toned breakfast room; room service is available from Café Mabillon next door.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
WARNING: This trip report will be dry (not as in witty, but as in the text book you repeatedly drooled over in college), possibly long-winded, and totally ignore most restaurants in Paris. Read more
I will be going to Paris on business in early August. Read more
· News & Features
In the fashionable streets of Le Marias lie remnants from Paris's sometimes turbulent history. ... Read more
Famous writers have called Paris home throughout history, and many of their favorite bars and restaurants... Read more
Author, artist, and expat Janice MacLeod shares her top insider tips for strolling around the City o... Read more