- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Paris 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At a Glance
- attentive service and helpful concierge
- excellent location on a market street
- kid-friendly vibe
- rooms are small and dated for the price
- neighborhood is quite busy
- service not a forté
Check Rates from our Partners
Artus Hôtel Review
One of the best things about this comfortable six-story hotel is that it's smack in the middle of Rue de Buci in the lively St-Germain-des-Prés district. This means you can breakfast at Paul (the well-known French boulangerie), shop at the wonderful street market, then relax with an espresso at Bar du Marché. Contemporary rooms have dark-wood furnishings and wood-beamed ceilings, while bathrooms are in marble and chrome. The more spacious duplex suite under the roof, No. 140, has a small bathroom loft with a shower, makeup table, and freestanding bathtub; the street-facing top-floor suite has a balcony with table and chairs, perfect for people-watching. Although there's no restaurant, enjoy a breakfast buffet in the red-toned breakfast room; room service is available from Café Mabillon next door.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Most of the towns along the northern coastline of France were destroyed during WW2, but there is at least one notable exception -- the town of Mers-les-Bains in Picardy, which displays one of the most amazing Read more
In my wildest dream, i would never have guessed that my favorite niece and I would celebrate out big birthdays on the same year, or that we would do it in Paris in September!
She has always had a fascinated Read more
We are travelling around France and as part of the trip we are going to the Dordogne area for one week. Read more
· News & Features
Tired of following the pack? ... Read more
The City of Light is a must-see destination this spring, with a flurry of top-tier museum shows, dining... Read more
In the fashionable streets of Le Marias lie remnants from Paris's sometimes turbulent history.... Read more