- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Paris 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Les Jardins du Luxembourg
At a Glance
- on a quiet street close to major attractions and transportation
- hot buffet breakfast
- relaxing sauna
- extra charge for Wi-Fi
- some very small rooms
- air-conditioning not very strong
Check Rates from our Partners
Les Jardins du Luxembourg Review
Blessed with a personable staff and a warm ambience, this hotel on a calm cul-de-sac puts you just a block away from the Jardin du Luxembourg. The welcoming hardwood-floor lobby with a fireplace leads to smallish rooms furnished with wrought-iron beds topped with Provençal fabrics. Ask for a room with a balcony if you want a view, or request a larger ground-floor unit with a private entrance if you crave some privacy. A hot buffet breakfast is served in the cheerful dining room. It's an easy commute to either the airport or the Eurostar via the RER train that stops at the end of the street.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
WARNING: This trip report will be dry (not as in witty, but as in the text book you repeatedly drooled over in college), possibly long-winded, and totally ignore most restaurants in Paris. Read more
I have been planning this trip for over a year and a half. Read more
· News & Features
In the fashionable streets of Le Marias lie remnants from Paris's sometimes turbulent history. ... Read more
Famous writers have called Paris home throughout history, and many of their favorite bars and restaurants... Read more
Author, artist, and expat Janice MacLeod shares her top insider tips for strolling around the City o... Read more