- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Paris 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Les Jardins du Luxembourg
At a Glance
- on a quiet street close to major attractions and transportation
- hot buffet breakfast
- relaxing sauna
- extra charge for Wi-Fi
- some very small rooms
- air-conditioning not very strong
Check Rates from our Partners
Les Jardins du Luxembourg Review
Blessed with a personable staff and a warm ambience, this hotel on a calm cul-de-sac puts you just a block away from the Jardin du Luxembourg. The welcoming hardwood-floor lobby with a fireplace leads to smallish rooms furnished with wrought-iron beds topped with Provençal fabrics. Ask for a room with a balcony if you want a view, or request a larger ground-floor unit with a private entrance if you crave some privacy. A hot buffet breakfast is served in the cheerful dining room. It's an easy commute to either the airport or the Eurostar via the RER train that stops at the end of the street.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Most of the towns along the northern coastline of France were destroyed during WW2, but there is at least one notable exception -- the town of Mers-les-Bains in Picardy, which displays one of the most amazing Read more
In my wildest dream, i would never have guessed that my favorite niece and I would celebrate out big birthdays on the same year, or that we would do it in Paris in September!
She has always had a fascinated Read more
The facts: Family of four with 18yo son and 9yo daughter who has celiac (must be gluten-free) will be in Paris August 3-16. Read more
· News & Features
Tired of following the pack? ... Read more
The City of Light is a must-see destination this spring, with a flurry of top-tier museum shows, dining... Read more
In the fashionable streets of Le Marias lie remnants from Paris's sometimes turbulent history.... Read more