- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Paris 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Pavillon de la Reine
At a Glance
- historic character
- quiet setting
- soothing spa treatments
- expensive for the area and the size of the rooms
- the nearest métro is a few blocks away
- no uniform theme in interior design
Check Rates from our Partners
Pavillon de la Reine Review
Hidden off the regal Place des Vosges behind a stunning garden courtyard, this enchanting château has gigantic beams, chunky stone pillars, and a weathered fireplace that speaks to its 1612 origins. The hotel has large rooms and suites decorated in either contemporary or 18th-century style. Many look out on the entry court or an interior Japanese-inspired garden. Designer toiletries by Molton Brown, plush bathrobes, and modern bathrooms add to the luxurious feel. Stay connected with wireless Internet.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Numerous people here probably know that Boulevard Saint Germain is not at all my favorite street in Paris, but since it is one of the main streets in the city, I felt that I should do a photo report abou Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
My wife, a good friend and I will be going to Paris in early October of this year. Read more
· News & Features
In the fashionable streets of Le Marias lie remnants from Paris's sometimes turbulent history. ... Read more
Famous writers have called Paris home throughout history, and many of their favorite bars and restaurants... Read more
Author, artist, and expat Janice MacLeod shares her top insider tips for strolling around the City o... Read more