- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Paris 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At a Glance
- personalized service
- three rooms can be connected for families
- handy kitchenettes
- business district off main avenues lacks charm
- modern breakfast room contrasts starkly with historic style
- no elevator or accommodations for those with limited mobility
Check Rates from our Partners
Jays Paris Review
Built in the mid-19th century, this discreet mansion with just five suites has a perfect location between the Champs-Élysées and the Eiffel Tower. Each room has a different decor with a colorful blend of traditional and eclectic styles, but each is luxuriously appointed with antiques, artworks, and Clarins toiletries. The staff goes out of its way to make each guest feel pampered—the around-the-clock concierge scores more points for service. The atmosphere is otherwise very quiet, perfect for those who want to escape the bustle of Paris.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
WARNING: This trip report will be dry (not as in witty, but as in the text book you repeatedly drooled over in college), possibly long-winded, and totally ignore most restaurants in Paris. Read more
I have been planning this trip for over a year and a half. Read more
· News & Features
In the fashionable streets of Le Marias lie remnants from Paris's sometimes turbulent history. ... Read more
Famous writers have called Paris home throughout history, and many of their favorite bars and restaurants... Read more
Author, artist, and expat Janice MacLeod shares her top insider tips for strolling around the City o... Read more