- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Paris 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At a Glance
- personalized service
- three rooms can be connected for families
- handy kitchenettes
- business district off main avenues lacks charm
- modern breakfast room contrasts starkly with historic style
- no elevator or accommodations for those with limited mobility
Check Rates from our Partners
Jays Paris Review
Built in the mid-19th century, this discreet mansion with just five suites has a perfect location between the Champs-Élysées and the Eiffel Tower. Each room has a different decor with a colorful blend of traditional and eclectic styles, but each is luxuriously appointed with antiques, artworks, and Clarins toiletries. The staff goes out of its way to make each guest feel pampered—the around-the-clock concierge scores more points for service. The atmosphere is otherwise very quiet, perfect for those who want to escape the bustle of Paris.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In my wildest dream, i would never have guessed that my favorite niece and I would celebrate out big birthdays on the same year, or that we would do it in Paris in September!
She has always had a fascinated Read more
Hi we are just back so I am going to start a bit as I remember things! Read more
I'll be leaving for Villefranche-sur-Mer in two weeks and would welcome any suggestions for things to do and sights to see while in the area. Read more
· News & Features
Tired of following the pack? ... Read more
The City of Light is a must-see destination this spring, with a flurry of top-tier museum shows, dining... Read more
In the fashionable streets of Le Marias lie remnants from Paris's sometimes turbulent history.... Read more