- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
La Galerie de L'Opéra de Paris
La Galerie de L'Opéra de Paris Review
This is every ballerina, ballerina wanabe, or ballet lover's dream store. The majestic landmark's soaring ceilings and marble pillars provide fitting drama for a treasure trove of ballet-inspired wares—Repetto slippers, Italian feathered masks and handmade ballet shoes, jewelry, featherweight cashmere sweaters, and, of course, tutus; along with fine Bernardaud porcelain depicting the Opera Garnier's famous Chagall ceilings. An exceptional collection of CDs, DVDs, and books (many in English) will also entice dance aficionados of all ages.
- Address: 8 rue Scribe, 9e Opéra/Grands Boulevards, Paris, 75009
- Phone: 01–53–43–03–97
- Metro Opéra, Chaussée d'Antin La Fayette.
- Location: Paris
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We spent a week at the end of May exploring the Dordogne from a base near Sarlat-la-Canéda. Read more
Bikerscott and I celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary in Paris last weekend and thought I would share our pictures and restaurants.
We usually stay in the 11th but I have always wanted to try Le Marais Read more
Hi we are an Australian family of 2 adults and 2 children (11 and 8) who are planning on visiting family in Malta and incorporating a 5 week European holiday( as it is very expensive for 4 of us to fly Read more
· News & Features
France is a famous lure for its art, culture, and fine wine, and now visitors are falling for Cognac,... Read more
Choosing a destination for your honeymoon can prove nearly as challenging a task as finding "the one."... Read more
After four long years of renovations, Paris's Palais Galleria finally reopens its doors, treating its... Read more