- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Paris 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Hôtel Le Pradey
At a Glance
- choice of copious breakfast buffet or quick coffee and croissant
- designer touches throughout
- double doors for soundproofing in suites
- smaller rooms lack closet space
- rooms vary greatly in style
- nondescript entry and lackluster service results in lukewarm welcome
Check Rates from our Partners
Hôtel Le Pradey Review
Offering Michel Cluizel chocolates and Fragonard toiletries, this compact boutique hotel near the Tuileries has a luxe feel. It pays homage to Parisian style with rooms split between traditional chambres and Paris-themed suites such as Louvre and Grand Palais. The more exclusive Suites Confidentielles are designed by Hermès and share a long terrace. Lingerie designer Chantal Thomass decorated the magnificently whimsical Cabaret Suite in tribute to the Moulin Rouge, while the Opéra Suite to bring out every girl's inner ballerina. The lobby mezzanine is a comfy place to enjoy a drink at the honesty bar and peruse the art book collection.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
WARNING: This trip report will be dry (not as in witty, but as in the text book you repeatedly drooled over in college), possibly long-winded, and totally ignore most restaurants in Paris. Read more
I have been planning this trip for over a year and a half. Read more
· News & Features
In the fashionable streets of Le Marias lie remnants from Paris's sometimes turbulent history. ... Read more
Famous writers have called Paris home throughout history, and many of their favorite bars and restaurants... Read more
Author, artist, and expat Janice MacLeod shares her top insider tips for strolling around the City o... Read more