- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Paris 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Hôtel Le Pradey
At a Glance
- choice of copious breakfast buffet or quick coffee and croissant
- designer touches throughout
- double doors for soundproofing in suites
- smaller rooms lack closet space
- rooms vary greatly in style
- nondescript entry and lackluster service results in lukewarm welcome
Check Rates from our Partners
Hôtel Le Pradey Review
Offering Michel Cluizel chocolates and Fragonard toiletries, this compact boutique hotel near the Tuileries has a luxe feel. It pays homage to Parisian style with rooms split between traditional chambres and Paris-themed suites such as Louvre and Grand Palais. The more exclusive Suites Confidentielles are designed by Hermès and share a long terrace. Lingerie designer Chantal Thomass decorated the magnificently whimsical Cabaret Suite in tribute to the Moulin Rouge, while the Opéra Suite to bring out every girl's inner ballerina. The lobby mezzanine is a comfy place to enjoy a drink at the honesty bar and peruse the art book collection.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In my wildest dream, i would never have guessed that my favorite niece and I would celebrate out big birthdays on the same year, or that we would do it in Paris in September!
She has always had a fascinated Read more
Hi we are just back so I am going to start a bit as I remember things! Read more
I'll be leaving for Villefranche-sur-Mer in two weeks and would welcome any suggestions for things to do and sights to see while in the area. Read more
· News & Features
Tired of following the pack? ... Read more
The City of Light is a must-see destination this spring, with a flurry of top-tier museum shows, dining... Read more
In the fashionable streets of Le Marias lie remnants from Paris's sometimes turbulent history.... Read more