- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Paris 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Hôtel Jules & Jim
At a Glance
- bright and modern
- stylish design
- close to public transportation
- the small "Jules" rooms are best for those traveling light or staying just one night
- no restaurant
Check Rates from our Partners
Hôtel Jules & Jim Review
In the less-traveled corner of the trendy Marais district, this contemporary boutique hotel feels almost like an art gallery. Behind its easy-to-miss industrial facade are three buildings around an historic courtyard. The futuristic "Hi-Mac" rooms are encased in a sort of white plastic cocoon and have adjustible lighting and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the rooftops of Paris; room 81 has a terrace with views of Sacré-Coeur Basilica. The compact rooms are generally minimalist, with sleek dark-wood furnishings, polished concrete bathrooms with Molton Brown toiletries, and spacious walk-in showers with oversize "rainwater" showerheads. Open for breakfast, the stylish bar in the building at the back of the courtyard attracts fashionable locals in the evening.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Most of the towns along the northern coastline of France were destroyed during WW2, but there is at least one notable exception -- the town of Mers-les-Bains in Picardy, which displays one of the most amazing Read more
In my wildest dream, i would never have guessed that my favorite niece and I would celebrate out big birthdays on the same year, or that we would do it in Paris in September!
She has always had a fascinated Read more
The facts: Family of four with 18yo son and 9yo daughter who has celiac (must be gluten-free) will be in Paris August 3-16. Read more
· News & Features
Tired of following the pack? ... Read more
The City of Light is a must-see destination this spring, with a flurry of top-tier museum shows, dining... Read more
In the fashionable streets of Le Marias lie remnants from Paris's sometimes turbulent history.... Read more