- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Paris 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Renaissance Paris Arc de Triomphe
At a Glance
- walking distance to Champs-Élysées and métro
- spacious rooms
- good discounts with Marriott points
- neighborhood lacks character
- filled with business conferences
- rather unfriendly service
Check Rates from our Partners
Renaissance Paris Arc de Triomphe Review
This American-style hotel catering to corporate executives is located in a predominantly business district between the Arc de Triomphe and Place des Ternes. A small contemporary lobby leads to spacious rooms decorated in browns, beiges, and slate gray punctuated by touches of bright color. Floor-to-ceiling windows bring splashes of light and offer views of the city from the upper floors. All of the expected comforts and conveniences of a large chain hotel are included, such as 24-hour room service, generously sized bathrooms, and international cable channels. There's a restaurant serving French and fusion cuisine, and the gym is well equipped.
- Address: 39 av. de Wagram, 17e Champs-Élysées, Paris, 75017 | Map It
- Phone: 01–55–37–55–37
- Website: www.marriott.fr/hotels/travel/parwg-renaissance-paris-arc-de-triomphe-hotel
- Metro Ternes.
- Location: Champs-Élysées
- 84 rooms, 17 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Most of the towns along the northern coastline of France were destroyed during WW2, but there is at least one notable exception -- the town of Mers-les-Bains in Picardy, which displays one of the most amazing Read more
In my wildest dream, i would never have guessed that my favorite niece and I would celebrate out big birthdays on the same year, or that we would do it in Paris in September!
She has always had a fascinated Read more
We are travelling around France and as part of the trip we are going to the Dordogne area for one week. Read more
· News & Features
Tired of following the pack? ... Read more
The City of Light is a must-see destination this spring, with a flurry of top-tier museum shows, dining... Read more
In the fashionable streets of Le Marias lie remnants from Paris's sometimes turbulent history.... Read more