- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Renaissance Paris Arc de Triomphe
At a Glance
- walkable distance to Champs Élysées and métro
- clean and spacious standard rooms
- good discounts with Marriott points
- neighborhood lacks character
- hotel hosts many business conferences
- service rather unfriendly with unjustified pretentious attitudes
Check Rates from our Partners
Renaissance Paris Arc de Triomphe Review
This modern, American-style hotel catering to corporate executives is located in a predominantly business district between the Arc de Triomphe and Place des Ternes. A small contemporary lobby leads to spacious rooms, large for Paris, decorated in browns, beiges, and slate gray punctuated by touches of bright color. Floor-to-ceiling windows bring in the light, and offer views over Paris from the upper floors. All of the expected comforts and conveniences of a large chain hotel are included, such as 24-hour room service, generously sized bathrooms, and international channels and Pay TV. There's a restaurant serving French and fusion cuisine in the hotel, as well as a well-equipped gym. Check the hotel's website for special promotional deals.
- Address: 39 ave de Wagram, Champs-Élysées, Paris, 75017 | Map It
- Phone: 01-55-37-55-37
- Website: www.marriott.fr/hotels/travel/parwg-renaissance-paris-arc-de-triomphe-hotel
- Metro Ternes.
- Location: Champs-Élysées
- 84 rooms, 17 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $102 & up -- Paris: 4-Star Family Friendly Hotel thru Summer Novotel Paris Charenton
- $1699 & up -- London, Paris & Rome 9 Nts. w/Air & Train Europe Express
- $499 & up -- Transatlantic Cruises to Europe, Save $100 Norwegian Cruise Line
This is the end of my Morocco Trip Report. Read more
Last week while on a Paris bus we saw a long line of people on rue de Vaugirard waiting to get into the Musée du Luxembourg and looked on the Internet to see what that was about. Read more
So those that have been with me from the start you will already know some of this but for those that don't here we go:
In June I am travelling to Europe with my two children (2 & 4) for 4/5weeks with Read more
· News & Features
The bistro scene in Paris is as hot as ever, with endless worthy newcomers to scope out.... Read more
Springtime in Paris is legendary—the stuff of song lyrics, poems, and movie titles.... Read more
Paris is one of the world's most visited cities for good reason—it has more great food, style, history,... Read more