- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Renaissance Paris Arc de Triomphe
At a Glance
- walkable distance to Champs Élysées and métro
- clean and spacious standard rooms
- good discounts with Marriott points
- neighborhood lacks character
- hotel hosts many business conferences
- service rather unfriendly with unjustified pretentious attitudes
Check Rates from our Partners
Renaissance Paris Arc de Triomphe Review
This modern, American-style hotel catering to corporate executives is located in a predominantly business district between the Arc de Triomphe and Place des Ternes. A small contemporary lobby leads to spacious rooms, large for Paris, decorated in browns, beiges, and slate gray punctuated by touches of bright color. Floor-to-ceiling windows bring in the light, and offer views over Paris from the upper floors. All of the expected comforts and conveniences of a large chain hotel are included, such as 24-hour room service, generously sized bathrooms, and international channels and Pay TV. There's a restaurant serving French and fusion cuisine in the hotel, as well as a well-equipped gym. Check the hotel's website for special promotional deals.
- Address: 39 ave de Wagram, Champs-Élysées, Paris, 75017 | Map It
- Phone: 01–55–37–55–37
- Website: www.marriott.fr/hotels/travel/parwg-renaissance-paris-arc-de-triomphe-hotel
- Metro Ternes.
- Location: Champs-Élysées
- 84 rooms, 17 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My film “Napoleon Slept Here” takes you all around France, beginning and ending in Paris, with Notre Dame Cathedral, the Pompidou Center, Eiffel Tower, Napoleon’s Tomb, Sainte-Chapelle’s Read more
Two farm kid high school sweethearts celebrate 35 years of marriage in Europe. Read more
·Austria Forum, Belgium Forum, Czech Republic Forum, France Forum, Germany Forum, Italy Forum, Luxembourg Forum, Netherlands Forum, Switzerland Forum
Hi everyone! Read more
· News & Features
France is a famous lure for its art, culture, and fine wine, and now visitors are falling for Cognac,... Read more
Choosing a destination for your honeymoon can prove nearly as challenging a task as finding "the one."... Read more
After four long years of renovations, Paris's Palais Galleria finally reopens its doors, treating its... Read more