- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Paris 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Renaissance Paris Arc de Triomphe
At a Glance
- walking distance to Champs-Élysées and métro
- spacious rooms
- good discounts with Marriott points
- neighborhood lacks character
- filled with business conferences
- rather unfriendly service
Check Rates from our Partners
Renaissance Paris Arc de Triomphe Review
This American-style hotel catering to corporate executives is located in a predominantly business district between the Arc de Triomphe and Place des Ternes. A small contemporary lobby leads to spacious rooms decorated in browns, beiges, and slate gray punctuated by touches of bright color. Floor-to-ceiling windows bring splashes of light and offer views of the city from the upper floors. All of the expected comforts and conveniences of a large chain hotel are included, such as 24-hour room service, generously sized bathrooms, and international cable channels. There's a restaurant serving French and fusion cuisine, and the gym is well equipped.
- Address: 39 av. de Wagram, 17e Champs-Élysées, Paris, 75017 | Map It
- Phone: 01–55–37–55–37
- Website: www.marriott.fr/hotels/travel/parwg-renaissance-paris-arc-de-triomphe-hotel
- Metro Ternes.
- Location: Champs-Élysées
- 84 rooms, 17 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
WARNING: This trip report will be dry (not as in witty, but as in the text book you repeatedly drooled over in college), possibly long-winded, and totally ignore most restaurants in Paris. Read more
In this trip report, I’ll be describing my recent holiday in Northern Spain and Southern France. Here’s the breakdown of my travel: one day each in Bilbao, San Sebastian, Lourdes and Read more
· News & Features
In the fashionable streets of Le Marias lie remnants from Paris's sometimes turbulent history. ... Read more
Famous writers have called Paris home throughout history, and many of their favorite bars and restaurants... Read more
Author, artist, and expat Janice MacLeod shares her top insider tips for strolling around the City o... Read more