- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Paris 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
After extravagant success with his Asian-infused cuisine at Ze Kitchen Galerie, master-chef William Ledeuil extended his artistry to annex KGB (Kitchen Galerie Bis) just down the street, this time with a different focus and gentler prices. For starters, the "zors-d'oeuvres" of two-, four-, or six mini-dishes—think cubes of foie gras mi-cuit (half-cooked) in duck consommé, tender pork wontons in coconut milk with a hint of galanga—allow for a deeper exploration of what makes Ledeuil's cooking so alluring. Main courses, like roasted monkfish with a prune-lemongrass relish or the superb braised veal cheek in teriyaki jus, showcase his wizardry. Top it all off with a banana cappucino with caramel glaze and coconut sorbet. At €35, the three-course lunch menu is a bargain in this neighborhood.
- Address: 25 rue des Grands Augustins, 6e St-Germain-des-Prés, Paris, 75012 | Map It
- Phone: 01–46–33–00–85
- Website: kitchengaleriebis.com
- Metro Odéon, St-Michel.
- Location: St-Germain-des-Prés
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun., Mon., Aug.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
It might be a bit cruel to show something that nobody will ever see again, but I thought it might be useful to show how alert one must be to capture brief events in Paris (or anywhere else) that can be Read more
We took a long weekend in Paris at the end of March. Read more
My wife and I are looking to travel to the following destination August 2015. Read more
· News & Features
Tired of following the pack? ... Read more
The City of Light is a must-see destination this spring, with a flurry of top-tier museum shows, dining... Read more
In the fashionable streets of Le Marias lie remnants from Paris's sometimes turbulent history.... Read more