- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Paris 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At a Glance
- close to the métro
- Wi-Fi available
- breakfast can be served in your room
- bathrooms need refurbishment
- street can seem intimidating at night
- some rooms in need of renovation
Check Rates from our Partners
Hôtel Taylor Review
Tucked away on a tiny one-way street between République and Canal St-Martin, the Hôtel Taylor offers spacious rooms at an affordable price in the edgy 10e arrondissement. Contemporary rooms painted in neutral tones are decorated with light wood furnishings, pastel fabrics, and plush mattresses. Flat-screen TVs, coffeemakers, and dressers to store belongings to make your stay extra cozy. Upscale Morabito toiletries are found in the bathrooms. Although the views are somber, the location is heavenly for those who want to stay off the beaten track but still be close to the Canal and Marais neighborhoods; the nearby métro keeps the city accessible.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
WARNING: This trip report will be dry (not as in witty, but as in the text book you repeatedly drooled over in college), possibly long-winded, and totally ignore most restaurants in Paris. Read more
I have been planning this trip for over a year and a half. Read more
· News & Features
In the fashionable streets of Le Marias lie remnants from Paris's sometimes turbulent history. ... Read more
Famous writers have called Paris home throughout history, and many of their favorite bars and restaurants... Read more
Author, artist, and expat Janice MacLeod shares her top insider tips for strolling around the City o... Read more