Fodor's Paris 25 Best
Mobile AppDownload Paris - Fodor's Travel for FREE!
Théâtre des Champs-Élysées
Théâtre des Champs-Élysées Review
Théâtre des Champs-Élysées was the scene of 1913's infamous Battle of the Rite of Spring, when police had to be called in after the audience ripped up seats in outrage at Stravinsky's Le Sacre du Printemps and Nijinsky's choreography. Today it is elegantly restored and worthy of a visit if only for the architecture (it's one of Paris's most striking examples of Art Deco). The theater also hosts first-rate opera and dance performances, along with jazz, world music, orchestral, and chamber concerts.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
After being closed for renovation since 2008, the Paris zoo finally reopened in April 2014. Just about everything was changed from ... Read more
Some of you may have read my report on our trip in 2012. So here we are again. After our last trip, I did think we may not return fo... Read more