- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Paris 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At a Glance
- organic breakfast
- charming neighborhood
- friendly welcome
- a few blocks to the nearest metro
- standard rooms and bathrooms quite small
- few amenities
Check Rates from our Partners
Hôtel Gavarni Review
Considering the traditional, almost old-fashioned Parisian decor, you may be surprised to learn that this lodging, located in a chic residential neighborhood, is one of the city's first certified eco-friendly hotels. The dedication to the environment is more than skin deep, and the staff uses energy- and water-saving measures and serves fair-trade foods at breakfast. Rooms have flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi access. Upgrade to one of the larger suites—the Trocadero Suite has a view of the Eiffel Tower.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Numerous people here probably know that Boulevard Saint Germain is not at all my favorite street in Paris, but since it is one of the main streets in the city, I felt that I should do a photo report abou Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
My wife, a good friend and I will be going to Paris in early October of this year. Read more
· News & Features
In the fashionable streets of Le Marias lie remnants from Paris's sometimes turbulent history. ... Read more
Famous writers have called Paris home throughout history, and many of their favorite bars and restaurants... Read more
Author, artist, and expat Janice MacLeod shares her top insider tips for strolling around the City o... Read more