- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Paris 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At a Glance
- very friendly multilingual staff
- quiet street in charming neighborhood
- close to métro
- limited closet space
- little privacy with bathrooms opening up directly to rooms
- no restaurant or bar
Check Rates from our Partners
Apostrophe Hotel Review
Those enamored of the artistic and literary history of Paris's Left Bank will appreciate this whimsical family-run hotel between Montparnasse and Luxembourg Gardens. The unique decor was created by local artists and each room has a different theme—look for screen-printed curtains, ceiling-mounted artwork, and hand-painted walls. Rooms are small but well equipped, with flat-screen TVs with DVD players, free Wi-Fi connections, luxury bedding, and open-plan bathrooms with rain showers. Some have views of the Eiffel Tower and whirlpool tubs. From an oversized treble clef to typewriter keys, musicians, poets, and writers will enjoy clever decorative motifs designed with their specific passions in appropriately named rooms. You can't miss the building—its painted facade makes it appear completely wallpapered on the outside.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Most of the towns along the northern coastline of France were destroyed during WW2, but there is at least one notable exception -- the town of Mers-les-Bains in Picardy, which displays one of the most amazing Read more
In my wildest dream, i would never have guessed that my favorite niece and I would celebrate out big birthdays on the same year, or that we would do it in Paris in September!
She has always had a fascinated Read more
The facts: Family of four with 18yo son and 9yo daughter who has celiac (must be gluten-free) will be in Paris August 3-16. Read more
· News & Features
Tired of following the pack? ... Read more
The City of Light is a must-see destination this spring, with a flurry of top-tier museum shows, dining... Read more
In the fashionable streets of Le Marias lie remnants from Paris's sometimes turbulent history.... Read more