- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Paris 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At a Glance
- very friendly multilingual staff
- quiet street in charming neighborhood
- close to métro
- limited closet space
- little privacy with bathrooms opening up directly to rooms
- no restaurant or bar
Check Rates from our Partners
Apostrophe Hotel Review
Those enamored of the artistic and literary history of Paris's Left Bank will appreciate this whimsical family-run hotel between Montparnasse and Luxembourg Gardens. The unique decor was created by local artists and each room has a different theme—look for screen-printed curtains, ceiling-mounted artwork, and hand-painted walls. Rooms are small but well equipped, with flat-screen TVs with DVD players, free Wi-Fi connections, luxury bedding, and open-plan bathrooms with rain showers. Some have views of the Eiffel Tower and whirlpool tubs. From an oversized treble clef to typewriter keys, musicians, poets, and writers will enjoy clever decorative motifs designed with their specific passions in appropriately named rooms. You can't miss the building—its painted facade makes it appear completely wallpapered on the outside.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
WARNING: This trip report will be dry (not as in witty, but as in the text book you repeatedly drooled over in college), possibly long-winded, and totally ignore most restaurants in Paris. Read more
I will be going to Paris on business in early August. Read more
· News & Features
In the fashionable streets of Le Marias lie remnants from Paris's sometimes turbulent history. ... Read more
Famous writers have called Paris home throughout history, and many of their favorite bars and restaurants... Read more
Author, artist, and expat Janice MacLeod shares her top insider tips for strolling around the City o... Read more