- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Paris 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Mairie du 6e
Mairie du 6e Review
The "town hall" of the 6e arrondissement (as "mairie" is roughly translated) often stages impressive free art exhibitions and other cultural offerings. Stop by the accueil (reception desk) on the ground floor to see what's on or to pick up information on other timely happenings around this artsy district.
- Address: 78 rue Bonaparte, St-Germain-des-Prés, Paris, 75006 | Map It
- Phone: 01-40-46-75-06
- Cost: Free
- Hours: Mon.–Fri. 8:30–5 (7:30 on Thurs.); Sat. 9–12:30; hrs can vary based on exhibit; closed Sun.
- Website: www.mairie6.paris.fr
- Metro Saint-Sulpice.
- Location: St-Germain-des-Prés
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Most of the towns along the northern coastline of France were destroyed during WW2, but there is at least one notable exception -- the town of Mers-les-Bains in Picardy, which displays one of the most amazing Read more
In my wildest dream, i would never have guessed that my favorite niece and I would celebrate out big birthdays on the same year, or that we would do it in Paris in September!
She has always had a fascinated Read more
We are travelling around France and as part of the trip we are going to the Dordogne area for one week. Read more
· News & Features
Tired of following the pack? ... Read more
The City of Light is a must-see destination this spring, with a flurry of top-tier museum shows, dining... Read more
In the fashionable streets of Le Marias lie remnants from Paris's sometimes turbulent history.... Read more