- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Paris 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At a Glance
- unique contemporary styling
- convenient to the métro
- quiet residential street
- some rooms have limited closet space
- no extra beds for children
- breakfast costs extra
Check Rates from our Partners
Mon Hotel Review
The contemporary design, modern comforts, and close proximity to the Arc de Triomphe and Champs-Élysées—a 10-minute walk away—are big draws at this stylish boutique hotel. The lobby is dramatic, but the rooms are more intimate, with neutral color schemes, chamois wall coverings, and black-and-white portraits of famous personalities. High-tech amenities include MP3 docking stations and Nespresso machines in some rooms, and TVs with more than 1,000 satellite channels. Relax in the purple velour and black wood bar-restaurant serving fusion cuisine, or at the private spa with its own Turkish bath.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
WARNING: This trip report will be dry (not as in witty, but as in the text book you repeatedly drooled over in college), possibly long-winded, and totally ignore most restaurants in Paris. Read more
I have been planning this trip for over a year and a half. Read more
· News & Features
In the fashionable streets of Le Marias lie remnants from Paris's sometimes turbulent history. ... Read more
Famous writers have called Paris home throughout history, and many of their favorite bars and restaurants... Read more
Author, artist, and expat Janice MacLeod shares her top insider tips for strolling around the City o... Read more