Hôtel Le Bellechasse
At a Glance
- central location near top museums
- one-of-a-kind style
- helpful staff
- pricey rates
- street-facing rooms can be noisy
- open bathrooms lack privacy
Check Rates from our Partners
Hôtel Le Bellechasse Review
If you like eclectic modern interior design, this tiny boutique hotel right around the corner from the popular Musée d'Orsay is a good choice for its access to the major sites. French designer Christian Lacroix helped decorate all 34 rooms and public spaces of Le Bellechasse, from its lime-green bathrooms and ultra-modern fixtures to its black slate lobby floor and multicolored wallpaper. Mismatched velour and leather armchairs mingle with quasi-neoclassic art and floral tiling. Floor-to-ceiling windows overlook the elegant courtyard. Each compact room design is unique, but all blend fabrics, textures, and colors, as well as Lacroix's whimsical characters screened on the walls and ceilings. Most guest rooms have an open-concept bathroom, with the bathtub and sink in a corner and a separate toilet.
- Address: 8 rue de Bellechasse, 7e, Around the Eiffel Tower, Paris, 75007 | Map It
- Phone: /01–45–50–22–31; /01–45–51–52–36
- Website: www.lebellechasse.com
- Subway: Solferino
- Location: Around the Eiffel Tower
- 33 rooms, 1 suite
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in Paris for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More