Fodor's Paris 25 Best
Mobile AppDownload Paris - Fodor's Travel for FREE!
Le Bambou Review
The line-up outside this restaurant anytime after 7 pm is a sure sign that something exciting is going on in the kitchen. Its small dining room is crowded and noisy, and service is more than brisk—the only thing missing is an eject button on your seat—but it's well worth it for some of the cheapest and most authentic Vietnamese food in town. If you find yourself in doubt about how to eat some of the dishes that involve wrapping meat and herbs in transparent rice paper or lettuce leaves, just spy on the regulars, many of them Vietnamese. Otherwise, go for one of the huge bowls of soup: tripe is popular, though there are plenty of other meat and seafood variations.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
After being closed for renovation since 2008, the Paris zoo finally reopened in April 2014. Just about everything was changed from ... Read more
Some of you may have read my report on our trip in 2012. So here we are again. After our last trip, I did think we may not return fo... Read more