- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Paris 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
La Boulangerie Review
In a former bakery spruced up with a bread-theme mural, this bistro within the shabby-chic neighborhood of Ménilmontant dishes up a great-value two-course lunch menu for €15. Dinner is a still-reasonable €36, and the quality of the ingredients is admirable, even if the cooking can be inconsistent. Expect seasonal dishes like squash soup with spice-bread croutons, pot-roasted veal with root vegetables, and cannelés (eggy, caramelized cakes) with jasmine ice cream made on the premises. If you're exploring the area around Père Lachaise, you'd have a hard time finding a better French eatery.
- Address: 15 rue des Panoyaux, 20e Père Lachaise, Paris, 75020 | Map It
- Phone: 01–43–58–45–45
- Website: www.laboulangerie-bistrot.fr
- Metro Ménilmontant.
- Location: Père Lachaise
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun., 1 wk in July, 3 wks in Aug., and 1 wk at Christmas. No lunch Sat. and Mon.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In my wildest dream, i would never have guessed that my favorite niece and I would celebrate out big birthdays on the same year, or that we would do it in Paris in September!
She has always had a fascinated Read more
Hi we are just back so I am going to start a bit as I remember things! Read more
I'll be leaving for Villefranche-sur-Mer in two weeks and would welcome any suggestions for things to do and sights to see while in the area. Read more
· News & Features
Tired of following the pack? ... Read more
The City of Light is a must-see destination this spring, with a flurry of top-tier museum shows, dining... Read more
In the fashionable streets of Le Marias lie remnants from Paris's sometimes turbulent history.... Read more